You have no idea how much of a treat this is for you all to see. I have been here in Oki for a while now and have always wondered how they keep all the grass around the airfield cut so neatly all the time. I mean it always looks perfect yet I never see anyone cutting it. Today I was able to capture on camera what no other person has been able to before. From what I hear there are more Bigfoot sightings than what I'm about to show you. I mean this is really something. So here it is I hope that you are ready for this.
................
....................................
..................................................................
..................................................................................
Its a GRASS NINJA!!!!!
7 comments:
maybe he can teach you some new ninja skills!
oh thats awesome!
Bahaahaa. Way funny Daren! You know how the Asians come here and take pictures of random things and we are like "why the heck are they taking a picture of THAT?" Well I bet he was thinkin the same thing about you.
hahahaaaaa..... oh, now that's cool...
GRASS NINJA! LOL LOL Way too funny! Mystery solved. Why is he covered up like that though?
LOL. He doesn't look very happy that you are taking his picture. (and ya, good comment Shae...no kidding!)
Hey Daren, I can't believe that you got a picture of one of those and lived to tell about it. Legend is, the last guy that caught the grass ninjas on film had his head kicked through his anus. So good job, you ought to be able to sell that photo to the National Enquirer for a ton of cash.
Post a Comment