Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy

I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I am still alive. I have been busy lately and haven't had time to take cool pics and post about them. One thing coming up for me that I am excited about is I am movie to paradise. I am going to go live on the Air force base here in Japan to me the Marine Corps Liaison there. I am excited because from what I have been told so far is I will get my own nice air force barracks room and have a the nice air force amenities there. For those of you who don't know the air force is like the beverlyhills of the military so it should be nice.

4 comments:

Shae said...

Thanks for the update. I'm excited for your new diggs. It should be a nice change.

CJ Hitchborn said...

Glad to hear you are still alive and well. Congrats on your new move to paradise. Hard to find a place like that in the military. Lucky you, anyplace would beat Okie with little trouble.

Dad said...

Way to go son. Glad to hear you'll be doing something enjoyable. Let us know how the liaison gig is going. Will you miss the flying part?

Lindsy said...

Thanks for the update! Good to hear things are going well. We miss you.