The top picture is my sweet bike that I got to get me around base here on Kadena. Don't let the picture fool you it's a piece of crap, but it gets me around. Its like they try to make them look nice to hide how cheap all the parts are on it. Either way at least I can get around a little faster.
The other picture is of me right before I headed out to the Marine Corps Ball. I look amazing in my blues I know. The ball was a good time and I ate tons of food. Hence the reason people call me the skinniest fat kid they know. I must of had two dosen shrimp, two salads, and two plates of steak and fish. The ceremony was good and overall it was a good time. The only thing that was missing was a beautiful brunette named Ashley Dale there with me. I love you babe and miss you tons.
To all the Marines old and young in the family (Chuck and Jordan) Happy Birthday Marines!!! OOORAH!

5 comments:
Yep! You look great in your dress blues! Glad you had some great food too. Do all those people know that the skinny man rides a bike daily? Besides the food you ate was great food...not junk!
Love ya son! Send us your address!!
I love you and miss you too! Guess this is as close as I will get to seeing you in your dress blues but that is ok. And yes you are right you don't look too bad in them ;) I am glad that you got to go out and have a little fun. And I second your mom, I need your adress!!
Good to see an update! All that food sounds delicious. That's funny..the skinniest fat kid.
And yes, you do look sharp in your dress blues! And I agree that you'd look even better with Ashley next to you. ;-)
hey bro good to hear your doing well. keep the updates coming cus they are fun.
Hey Dog, OORAH, Lookin sharp, The squids and the fly boys must be eating there hearts out, No body has a uniform so superbly beautiful. Happy Birthday, The food & party sounds great. Love, Gunny Chuck
Post a Comment