Hey D-Scads! I am sitting here with Malia and showing her your cool pics from Japan. She said that you called her a pootie-patootie....lol. I hope that you are having a great time over there. Thanks for blogging and keeping us all posted! love, Brian and Lauren
Is that you standing on the edge? What are you guys doing? Are you tied to the plane somehow...what if you just accidentally fell out or something. That doesn't look very safe ya know!
4 comments:
It's really green there. Nice sunset. What a rush to stand on the edge of the plane.
Hey D-Scads! I am sitting here with Malia and showing her your cool pics from Japan. She said that you called her a pootie-patootie....lol. I hope that you are having a great time over there. Thanks for blogging and keeping us all posted!
love, Brian and Lauren
Is that you standing on the edge? What are you guys doing? Are you tied to the plane somehow...what if you just accidentally fell out or something. That doesn't look very safe ya know!
Your blog rocks! Love the pictures- thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment