Well I am now in my barracks room!! I have actually been in the barracks room for a couple days now. Its not so bad. The room are bigger than the one in NC at least. Today I got my internet set up and my stuff delivered I had shiped over. So basically I have all my stuff but no where to put it because my roommate they put me with has every drawer filled, every bed made, and every wall locker...locked. I guess he figured that if he made the room look full they wouldn't move anyone into it while he was on leave. I can't blame him though, I'd have done the same thing lol. He gets back in a couple days so I will be able to get a wall locker and some drawers.
I didn't go to work today cause I had to wait for my stuff to show up ( ya bummer I know ). The movers are worse than the cable people. They said i have to be in the room between 8am and 6pm to recieve my shipment. I guess I should thank them for giving me the day off :). Here are some pics of my barracks room.

5 comments:
I am very ashamed that your room is not clean. It's too bad.
===================================
Anuj
nitishrocks
Nice digs Daren. Are those your umbrella's hanging on the bed? We're starting to plan where we're going while over there...I didn't know you were way in the south!
Looks like a college dorm! Do they really put more than two guys in there sometimes? I'm sure your roomy will come back to a room all decked out and rearranged. Obviously the room was just a place for his clothing. Thanks for the "before" pics and looking forward to the "after" pics.
Wow, pretty plush hooch. Doesn't come close to the old open-bay barracks I lived in. Looks like a suite at the Sheraton. You fly-guys get all the gravy deals. Grampa Chuck
It looks nicer than the one you were in on Cherry Point. I hope that I will be able to come and see you out there!
Post a Comment