Just some stuff we we saw on the way to the store. Sgt Sather is standing next to a japanese SUV. It cracks me up how small they make the cars here. The little pond is just down the hill from the barracks I am staying in. It just rained so the water is all mucky but normally its crystal clear. There was a little memorial stone by it that said its part of an ancient spring that used to provide water the little village that used to be here. No we didn't blow up the village to build the base. The village was gone a long time ago. At least I don't think we blew it up? hmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like your getting a liitle adjusted. That's good. Bill, Don, TJ amd I are headed to the golf course. Wish you could be with us.
Dad
Well, dad came right back from golf because it was raining so hard! Looks quite pretty there and you should get a name of that once-long-ago village and look up its history. Pretty stream and makes for a relaxing backdrop too. And.d.d.d that looks like a car for me!
Mom
I'm sure it was a pretty little village if it had a stream like that running threw it. Hope all is well. Just remember you aren't missing much here. Those are tiny cars... like the kind you see at the circus and 20 people crawl out of them.
Post a Comment